To get in touch with us or to schedule a live demo, please complete the form below. * Required Fields
Decision Lens is the leading cloud-based software company for prioritization and resource optimization. It provides a solution to organizations’ most critical decision-making processes in R&D, Capital Planning, and Information Technology. Decision Lens has also been recognized as a top 100 most innovative company by Red Herring magazine and was awarded one of the top 25 “Great Place to Work” companies nationally by the Great Place to Work Institute. Our clients include Joint Chiefs of Staff, Army, Coast Guard, General Services Administration, Department of Agriculture, and the Federal Aviation Administration among others.
We are currently seeking an experienced Federal Strategic Account Manager to join us in a new role that fuses key aspects of both renewal sales and client relationship management. The primary responsibility of the Strategic Account Manager is to ensure success with current Decision Lens customers from our Federal vertical and to secure account renewals to their term subscription licenses. The Strategic Account Manager will solidify relationships in numerous named accounts through the various stages of implementation, deployment and maintenance phases. The range of clients we serve is extremely broad—from federal, state, and local government entities to marquis commercial companies across the US. The Strategic Account Manager will report to the Vice President of Account Management, and will coordinate closely with Account Management team, the Professional Services, Marketing, Sales and our Executive leadership. Ideal candidates will earn significant compensation through renewals, upsells and organic growth.
Responsibilities cover a wide range of renewal management, client relationship management and sales support for Decision Lens to include the following.
• Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a business related field)
• Five to seven years of experience in Account Management, Customer Success Management or Sales, working primarily with Federal customers (Civilian agencies and Department of Defense)
• Customer support, business development, and sales acumen
• Proven ability to initiate, maintain, and grow multiple simultaneous client relationships
• Experience with closing and managing contracts (preferably software or consulting);
• Strong negotiation skills
• Knowledge of government contracting (GWACs, IDIQs, resellers, 8a, etc.)
• Goal-oriented and incentive driven with a history of achievement
• Excellent presentation and writing skills
• Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
• Team player with a positive attitude
• A self starter and goal-oriented team player with a “can do” attitude
• Ability to adapt to, handle, and overcome change
• Ability to thrive and excel in a growing, fluid company
Location: This position is based in our Arlington, VA office and will require frequent travel to Federal customer locations.